A quick step-by-step guide:
To begin your heated tobacco experience switching from cigarettes to IQOS, follow these simple steps.
1. Check if your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Pocket Charger is turned on by pressing the charger button for 1 second.
Lights are showing on your charger? You are ready to go. If not turn on the IQOS 2.4 PLUS Pocket Charger by holding down the charger button for 4 seconds or charge your IQOS with the IQOS official cable and AC Power Adaptor.
2. Open the hinge lid, insert the IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder into the charger, and close the hinge lid. Wait for the small light to flash. This means your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder is charging
3. Take the holder out of the charger and gently insert the tobacco stick into the holder. (Remember not to twist the tobacco stick)
4. Press and hold the holder button. After one vibration, the holder light will pulse slowly. When the light stays solid white, your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder is ready to use.
5. When the holder light fades out, your IQOS time has finished. But don’t worry, just remove the used tobacco stick, and recharge the holder.
Don’t miss out on those IQOS moments. Make sure your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder and Pocket Charger are always ready when you need them.
1. You should charge your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder after every use. To start, first remove the used tobacco stick.
2. Then put the holder in the charger and close the hinge lid. When the light flashes, that means the holder is charging.
3. Wait a few minutes and the small light should stop flashing. That means your holder is ready to go.
4. After enjoying 20 tobacco sticks, recharge the charger with the IQOS official cable and AC Power Adaptor.
Keeping your IQOS 2.4 PLUS clean is important, especially if you want to enjoy that great IQOS experience.
1. To start the cleaning process, leave your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder to cool.
2. Take the cap off your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder and tap the holder to free any loose tobacco stuck inside.
3. Now remove the lid from the IQOS cleaner. Insert it into the holder and rotate the cleaner.
4. From time to time, you should also use the IQOS cleaning stick to clean your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder (use it gently).
5. Lastly, don’t forget to clean inside the IQOS 2.4 PLUS Cap. It’s a good way to sustain an optimal IQOS experience.
Live Chat, Kakaotalk, Facebook, E-mail: Available 24 hours everyday
Phone Support: Available 9am – 10pm everyday
IQOS and Tobacco sticks are not risk free and are addictive.
We do not offer PMI’s smoke-free products to people who have never used tobacco or nicotine products or who have quit using tobacco and nicotine products. Our smoke-free products are not an alternative to quitting and are not designed as cessation aids.
Minors should not use tobacco or nicotine in any form. Pregnant women, diabetics and people with heart problems should not use any tobacco or nicotine product.